Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pope applauds 'Jesus Our Contemporary' conference in Rome

how can i justify this take?
Jesus_contemporary:_-Con - Temporary. Conte_contemp[late]_contemporary_contempt[uous]. so if i dont accept it, then this is? im not sure Im recieving this correctly, but my life shows me that this is wrong. some how, some way, Jesus has to be our contemporary but thats only because its taught to me this way. So when I recieve what is given, thats not what I see to be true_why dont I alreayd know this knowledge/info?
it has to be giben to me by someone and taken fro granted? erase nothing. correct nothing. understand nothing. but accept all as is. build from that as you make, may/will. when will this be enough fro me? it wont. I need more than what is given. I need more than wat is offered. I need mkore that what is available. so i Make more. like God? Im not sure, but that seems to be the way that makes sense apart from all else that is. as long as the bible says be like Him. but I guess I'd have to accept again what is taught. which i really dont whant to do, not from THEM. but if I had my way, I'd talk to God himself... hut the devil's always in my way. wsup wit that?!?! -_-
Pope applauds 'Jesus Our Contemporary' conference in Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment